Our training has also been adapted for service providers outside of the legal system who provide support to people who have experienced, or are at risk of experiencing, sexual violence.
Training is tailored to your organization’s needs and topics can include:
- The Journey Project (Information on Services)
- PLIAN/NLSACPC (Information on Services)
- Sexual Violence Legal Support Service
- Supportive Responding to Disclosures of Sexual Violence
- Sexual Violence, Trauma, and the Law
- Secondary Wounding
- Introduction to Trauma-Informed Practice
- Sexual Violence and Neurobiology
- Self and Community Care
For more information or to book an information or training session, please contact us at (709) 722-2805 or email@example.com.